We finally got a decent amount of snow this winter. Of course, with over 10 inches of snow, you'd think you could make a pretty big snowman, right? Unfortunately, it is not the packing kind of snow. Xavier didn't seem to care, as he spent about 2 hours outside with me shoveling. (notice I didn't say he was helping me shovel!!) We did this while Aubrey was sleeping. I kind of feel bad that I haven't taken her out to play in the snow, but since she'd only be able to crawl in it, I just don't want to go through the whole shebang of putting the snow gear on her for one picture outside. Next year, Aubrey, I swear.
Xavier even convinced me to let him play baseball in the snow. I knew this would be a mistake, since there are now 4 or 5 white plastic baseballs hiding in the snow somewhere, but I was willing to take this chance so I could finish shoveling the driveway. And so I could avoid having to pull him in the sled again. I am 90% sure we'll find them when the snow melts, but if not, you know what you can get him for his birthday.
1 comment:
I haven't taken Maria out in it either. I went and shoveled the other day and I thought she would be beaten by that much snow!
Post a Comment