Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Day






This year was a really fun one with Xavier. He ran into our room very excitedly in the morning and wanted to go downstairs to see if Santa came. When he saw the gifts, he started jumping up and down saying," Yes, yes he came!!!" He found Spiderman playing on his new drumset. He also got a microphone and a guitar from Santa. Aubrey got a play kitchen from the big guy. I'll post some other pictures of their gifts. We spent the day in our pajamas, watching movies and playing with all the new toys.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

That seems like such a fun day! It's so funny, Anthony got a guitar and that microphone too!

Rob and Michele said...

You are a brave woman! A friend here joked about giving Andrew a drum set and I gave her the look of death. She ran, whimpering. Heh heh.

Sounds like a totally fun day! Love X's pjs. Wish I would have found those in time for my boys. We ended up with the Santa ones, which I was not as fond of. We're now back in Switzerland. Being home was great (minus the chicken pox and pink eye attacks). Can't wait til this summer! Hope we can work something out.

Anonymous said...

what I want to know is....who's fun pants are those in the background of the picture?

Julie said...

Lori- you are too funny, b/c I acutally thought about cropping them out and wondered if anyone would notice! They are Shawn's ridiculous pajama pants. He wore these at the hospital when I had Xavier...classy.