I had a bad feeling about this, but after I handed her to Santa, she seemed fine. It started off so well, and slowly went downhill until we had the full-out screaming. Xavier has never been afraid of Santa, so I guess we needed the quinessential "crying with Santa" photo from someone, right?
4 comments:
Awwww. Poor Aubs!(Yes,that's my personal nickname for her)
These pictures are priceless. Good get, Mommy. I'm thinking these belong on the 16th bday montage or the wedding video.
My mom has picture of me like that with Santa. Ava was scared at two but didn't cry. I just had to sit with her. Max has never been scared.
Hoo boy - this is the reason I am never introducing my kids to Santa. They both cry enough! :) It almost looks like a video, the pictures are so good at catching every step!
I believe there used to be a crying with santa picture of Aubry's mommy in the hall way at the Schmidt home??? Like mother like daughter??!!
Post a Comment