Sunday, January 11, 2009

Been Caught Stealin'...

...once when I was one! (thanks to Andy for that song that has now been stuck in my head for 2 days!!)
Yesterday, the kids and I ran over to the kids' resale shop that is right by our house. While I was checking out, Aubrey was pulling hair bows off of a display and pretending to put them in her hair. I picked them up off the floor, returned them to the display, and we left. We get home, I unzip her coat, and suddenly, four hair bows (two matching pairs, I might add- nice work Aubrey!) come falling out. Apparently these had fallen down into her coat. Oops! So, now Aubrey has two new pairs of bows!!!!
Just kidding!!! I could honestly never do that. I would get a sick feeling every time I put them in her hair!! I left the kids with Shawn and ran back over to the store. Both of the cashiers were helping other customers, so I wussed out and just returned the bows to the display. I'm sure they would have been nice about it, but I would have been embarrassed to tell them! Now, I am just hoping that Aubrey's college fund doesn't turn into her bail fund.

No comments: