...or high in the sky, as Xavier says. Phase 2 of the play center has been built. It features a baby swing, rings to practice your Olympic moves, and a regular swing. It also has room for a wooden swing for adults, which is something I really miss about our old house. Xavier and I spent many hours on the swing when he was a baby, and I really miss having one to use with Aubrey. Hopefully we'll put that on next summer. Someone gave us a disc swing that we have hanging from a tree. At first, Xavier couldn't even stay balanced on it, but now, it his one of his favorite things. He is constantly asking to be pushed on it. Constantly.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Swing Low...
...or high in the sky, as Xavier says. Phase 2 of the play center has been built. It features a baby swing, rings to practice your Olympic moves, and a regular swing. It also has room for a wooden swing for adults, which is something I really miss about our old house. Xavier and I spent many hours on the swing when he was a baby, and I really miss having one to use with Aubrey. Hopefully we'll put that on next summer. Someone gave us a disc swing that we have hanging from a tree. At first, Xavier couldn't even stay balanced on it, but now, it his one of his favorite things. He is constantly asking to be pushed on it. Constantly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment