Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Xavier "Reads" to Aubrey

I could try to make myself look like Supermom, but I won't lie...Xavier isn't really reading this book. He has it memorized, give or take a few words, and is "reading" it to Aubrey.

*Note: There are a couple spots where Aubrey squeals, and it is pretty piercing on our speakers. You may need to have your volume control ready.

2 comments:

Rob and Michele said...

That is truly THE most precious thing I have seen in a long time. You are a great Mommy for getting that on video. Sheesh. First a TOTY, now a MOTY!! Too cute. I love me some little man! What a sweetie. Aubrey is hilarious. This video totally makes me wish we lived closer:( I had a really bad day and this was a major pick-me-up way to end it:)

Alivia Quallen said...

He is such a good big brother. I think Aubrey has a protector on her hand. They are to precious.