An exclusive look into the glamourous life of a stay-at-home-mom
Sunday, February 22, 2009
V-Day at the Castle
Sorry these are a week late! We, once again, made reservations for the very special White Castle Valentine's Day Dinner, in which we were served at our table. Aubrey enjoyed her first slider, which she thoroughly enjoyed. She'd be kicked out of the family if she didn't, so good for her.
After dinner, we took a romantic trip to Target and Menards. Isn't love grand?
Ha, Target AND Menards? What a treat! I'm impressed with what good eaters your kids are - Maria nor Anthony would no more hold a burger in their hand and eat it than eat squid. Good for them!
2 comments:
Ha, Target AND Menards? What a treat! I'm impressed with what good eaters your kids are - Maria nor Anthony would no more hold a burger in their hand and eat it than eat squid. Good for them!
I think a trip to Target sounds pretty fabulous right about now:) I would be very happy, and when Mommy's happy, everybody's happy!!
Post a Comment