Friday, September 5, 2008

Grrr...I hate junky products!!!

I just had to write a quick vent about crappy products. My parents bought us a new crock pot for our anniversary (which was July 1: For those of you who forgot to send cash, travel vouchers, and dinner gift cards, I guess we will still accept them, even if they are late. ) Our old crock pot? It was about 3 years old, still worked fine. The handle had broken off the lid after about a year (of course, after the warranty expired), so we had been using a metal spatula to take the lid off. OK, for us, but a tad inconvenient. That became our back up pot, as the one we received as a wedding gift recently started sparking when I plugged it in. (Can you tell we do a lot of crock pot cooking???)

Anyway, this new crock pot had a hinged lid, which was nice b/c you didn't need a place to put the lid when serving food from it. It WAS nice, until a metal piece of the hinge broke off and fell into the dinner. Hmm...this pork has a lovely flavor...is that metallic I taste? Luckily, I had saved the gift receipt and UPC from the box, because I read online that these lids had an issue. I was just hoping I would be a lucky one. I plan to return it and not give the hinged lid a second chance.

Now, this morning...I press the "run" button on our GE coffeemaker...and guess what doesn't run?? That's right, the morning happy mommy juice!!! (Not to be confused with afternoon happy mommy juice...a completely different type of beverage.)Can I point out this coffeemaker is less than a year old??? I doubt we have any documentation for the warranty, but I think it was on clearance for a whopping $20. (maybe that should have been our first clue)

I hate to sound like an 85 year old man, but they really don't make things like they used to. My mother has things she received as wedding gifts and they STILL work ! I know, that was like 75 years ago! (Just kidding, mom.) I find it interesting that If something breaks in our house and it was over 5 years of age, we act like it was no surprise...it had run it's course. *Sigh* SO this weekend I need to return a crock pot and buy a coffeemaker...two staples that we can't go long without in our house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate this too. I feel like everything falls apart so fast. I bought a case for my new phone that was supposed to last a lifetime. Well, it ripped apart in less than one week! Kid's backpacks are another thing. Ashleigh's backpack didn't last the whole school year last year and she was in Kindergarten!