thanks to a loud clap of thunder! I was already up, due to the storm and Aubrey needing to eat, but as soon as I heard that, I knew it would wake a certain little boy up. Sure enough, about 2 seconds later, I heard Xavier open his door and say he was scared. Shawn brought him to our room and into our bed. Now, this sounds like it would be soo cute and cozy...Xavier curled up inbetween us as we all drift back into a peaceful sleep for a few more hours. Nope, the scenario is more like this: Xavier lays still for a minute or two, until he becomes restless and turns/shifts every 30 seconds. Shawn eventually tells him to lay still, which works for a while. Eventually, I just give up and drag myself out of bed. Xavier is, of course, raring to go in the morning (he wants to eat and get a drink immediately!!) It takes me a little while to get going.
I keep looking outside to see if an alligator is going to crawl out of the swamp that is our yard. Such a shame that we can't take advantage of the warm temps today because rain is predicted all day. It's a great puddle-stomping day, so maybe we can get outside between storms!
No comments:
Post a Comment