Even though summer isn't officially over for a few weeks, it feels like it is. Our neighborhood pool and the area splash parks are now closed, Xavier starts preschool this week, and I start work at the church child care again. I do hate the extremely hot and humid days, but I love swimming and summer activities (so do my kids!) Here are a few of our favorite water pictures from this summer.
This year, Xavier began swimming underwater on his own. He also began jumping into the pool from the side, and going down the slide in the deep end (with an adult waiting in the water for him.) Little Aubrey also started showing her love of the water. She will "jump" to you from the pool stairs, and loves splashing around in the water. I love that they have no fear of the water, but this means I have to watch them like a hawk. That Aubrey often tries to jump in when you aren't looking!
It's hard to believe another summer has come and gone, but we look forward to all the fun autumn will bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment