Tuesday, March 4, 2008
The Cause of my Divorce
Last night, I had to pick up a few things at Babies R Us. I actually had no children with me, so I browsed around a bit and was pulled like a magnet into the girls' clothes. Oh.My.Gosh. I could really get in trouble. ADORABLE sundresses, capri sets, bikinis for babies!!! I actually left without buying a thing (hard to buy a bathing suit with freezing rain falling) but was strategically planning outfits for Aubrey in my head. I have already been told by a very un-fun daddy that Aubrey is not to be wearing a bikini, even though I gave the argument of how easy diaper changes would be. He seems to think that by wearing a bikini when she is 6 months old, she is destined to have a career as a stripper. Come on, exotic dancer, maybe, but stripper? Oh, don't worry, little Aubrey. We will find a way to get you a fabulous two-piece this summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment