Monday, March 31, 2008

Hoppy Easter...a little late!!!




Sorry I am behind on my posting...but here are some Easter pics.
Xavier and Aubrey lucked out and had two Easters! (Aubrey was a bit oblivious, but she loved being held for several days straight!) Aubrey, Xavier, and I went to my parents' house for a few days, then to Shawn's parents' for Easter Sunday. (Shawn met us there.) Xavier loved coloring eggs and Gma and Gpa S. He raked in the candy and gifts with Easter baskets and egg hunts at both houses, too! That Easter bunny sure was good to them! Grandma C gave Aubrey her first bikini (complete with matching sunhat!) It is super cute, and I will be sure to post some pics! Shawn, the party pooper, was not happy about it. He is now on the hunt for a long-sleeved, long pants, high-necked bathing suit for her. Hope you enjoyed your Easter!

No comments: