Sleep is also magical because it can even make the most evil serial killer look innocent and sweet. I am not comparing my kids to a serial killer, but there are definitely times I feel they have been possessed. Then, it just takes a quick peek into their rooms while they are snoozing away, and all of the drama from the day just melts away. They're lucky they're so cute. It keeps me from selling them to the gypsies some days.
This was one of those "OH, no, I'm not tired. I don't need a nap" days for Xavier.
One morning, I found Aubrey had pushed all of her stuffed animals to one end of the crib and was sleeping on them.
Yet another "I don't need a nap" days for Xavier.
1 comment:
Your first paragraph cracked me up. I was thinking, "How did she know which one was which? I'm so lame, I don't know." I felt so much better when I read you had to look it up:D
I have one of those pics of Mr. Ben. Noooo, he wasn't tired. Didn't need a nap at all. Ha!
They are adorable!!
Post a Comment