A week or so ago we had our first big snowfall of the winter. Since we heard the weather was coming, Shawn brought home his files so he could work here and avoid a long and dangerous commute. He was able to take a break, and we took the kids to a nearby sledding hill. Last year, Shawn took Xavier once, but Aubrey had never been sledding before.
Man, was I glad to have Shawn as back-up! There is no way I could have pulled the sleds and carried Aubrey up this large hill mutiple times! The kids had a lot of fun, even though the snow was so light and powder-like, we ended up with a face full every time we went down. Aubrey was done after a few trips down, and Xavier soon after (it was really cold!!!) Now I just have to scout out a smaller hill that I can handle taking the kids to by myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment