During the July 4 weekend, we went to a cookout at a friend of Shawn's mom. Chris (the friend) lives on a "hobby farm" and has land that she rents out. Unfortunately, the cows were not there, but Xavier and Aubrey loved wandering around. Xavier especially loved helping his Great Uncle Doug pick vegetables from his garden. It made this suburban girl think for just a moment about how fun it would be for the kids to live on a large chunk of land. Then I reminded myself that I can't even weed my flower garden on a regular basis and brought myself back to reality.
2 comments:
Ha, I wouldn't like to live down on the farm either, even though parts of it are appealing. Aubrey's hair looks so long and pretty! Have you cut it yet?
Joanne- We did have it trimmed a couple of months ago. The back was really scraggly and she would never keep a bow or barrette in (for a long period of time), so I had to give her bangs. The bangs need a trim, but I will attempt to do that at home
Post a Comment