Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Museum of Science and Industry







The kids and I took a trip to Chicago for a belated celebration of my dad's 70th birthday. Since Shawn couldn't come because of his busy work schedule, the kids and I were able to spend an extra day or two visiting. We took the kids on their first trip to the Museum of Science and Industry. As a child, my family and I spent a lot of time at this museum. Much of it is geared toward older kids, but there was plenty for Xavier to see and do. Xavier loved it, but Aubrey was not so thrilled. She spent the day either sucking her thumb in the stroller, or crying and wanting to be held. The picture of her on the trolley car is about the two-minute time frame when she actually allowed me to take her out of the stroller and put her down. Hopefully she'll be more enthusiastic during her next visit!

1 comment:

Rob and Michele said...

The picture of Xavier in the astronaut suit is THE BEST!! What a great capture and memory:)