When it comes to Oprah, most people see her like they do White Castles...you love her or hate her, there is no inbetween. I am actually one of the rare people who is indifferent about her. I never watch her show anymore, but I did used to turn it on while I graded papers after school. My annoyance with her is when she has a show about her Angel Network and all of the people in need while wearing $900 shoes. But, I guess when you have that much money you can donate tons AND wear the designer shoes.
Yesterday, I saw an article where Oprah has fallen off the healthy eating wagon. The fact that she has packed on 40 lbs. is oddly comforting. This lady can afford trainers, nutritionists, and dieticians. She could pay someone to follow her around all day and tell her what to/not to eat, but even Oprah falls prey to brownies and chips. Who knew I had so much in common with her??
1 comment:
Amen, sister! I needed to hear that today. I feel just a wee bit less disgusted with myself. Thank you:)
Post a Comment