Thursday, December 18, 2008

Candy Cane Hunt




Last Saturday, Xavier attended his first candy cane hunt! This was a free event put on by our local park district. Since it was so close to our house, we decided to go, despite the cold. Xavier, of course, loved the candy canes and hot chocolate. Frosty the Snowman made an appearance, too. (Xavier informed me that it wasn't the real Frosty, just a costume.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, that Frosty scares me.

Rob and Michele said...

What a cute idea! That is fabulous. Of course, you have to live in a good city:) I love the Frosty/Xavier pic. But, Frosty, . . .dude. . .where's the hat? You totally can't come to life without the magic top hat. Glad Xavier knows this wasn't the REAL Frosty. Imposter! Sheeesh!

Rob and Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

He was a bit scary, but Xavier has never been afraid of costumed people. Loves them, in fact. We haven't taken the kids to see Santa yet, but I have a feeling that Aubrey will not share the love of costumed characters.

Anonymous said...

I do think the pics are cute and the idea was cute too!!! It was worth the freezing, right?

Joanne said...

I have no intention of ever taking my kids to see Santa, I'm too scared of their reactions! It looks cold in these pictures but Xavier looks plucky.

Alivia Quallen said...

I wished I would have known about that. Ava and Max would have loved it. All Max wants for christmas is candy anyway.