Long ago, back when I lived in a lovely (ahem, that's sarcasm) town called Logansport, I was a photographer for the local Sears Portrait Studio. This was a summer job for me, since I was teaching at the time. Let me just tell you that the above pictures are the reasons I did not go back the next summer. Teaching is stressful, but trying to get multiple kids to take a decent picture??? Torture. We were trying to get a July 4th picture of the two of them. The top right photo is the best of the 20 or so we took. There comes a point when you just have to let it go.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Why I could never be a professional photographer
Long ago, back when I lived in a lovely (ahem, that's sarcasm) town called Logansport, I was a photographer for the local Sears Portrait Studio. This was a summer job for me, since I was teaching at the time. Let me just tell you that the above pictures are the reasons I did not go back the next summer. Teaching is stressful, but trying to get multiple kids to take a decent picture??? Torture. We were trying to get a July 4th picture of the two of them. The top right photo is the best of the 20 or so we took. There comes a point when you just have to let it go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel your pain!
Post a Comment