Crawling on the huge glove
Aubrey takes a turn at t-ball.
Xav never wanted to leave this room!
Xavier holds Jim Thome's (White Sox :) game-used bat.
One of Mickey Mantle's bats
Aubrey and her pink bat-Everyone who goes on the tour gets a small Slugger bat (like the one Xavier is kissing below) The man giving the tour came out after we had concluded and brought Aubrey this cute pink one, too. How sweet! I do not expect special treatment for my kids, but I love when someone does something unexpected like this. It is so appreciated!
Oustide the museum next to the huge bat (I couldn't fit it all in the picture!)
Swinging like the Babe.
Xavier saw this statue of Ted Williams kissing his bat and thought it was hilarious.
Aubrey crawls in the glove.
1 comment:
These pictures are super cute! I have never been to that museum but I really want to go sometime. It looks nice and kid friendly. Aubrey is getting SO big, she looks like a full on toddler now. Pretty!
Post a Comment