Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Xavier pics





Sorry for the long hiatus. We had been having some internet issues, but I think all is worked out. Some days, the internet is my main form of adult communication, so when it is out, I get a little crazy. Here are a few recent pictures of the X-man.
Starting from the top:
1)- He loves to follow directions, can't you tell? This was at an Indianapolis Indians game. Please excuse the disgusting hat on his head...that is his father's influence. Mom likes to root for Chicago baseball teams who have won a World Series within the past 100 years.
2.)-Hmm...someone is a tad bit tired of mom and her camera.
3.)-The sandbox made by Shawn...Xavier loves it, but I am tired of walking on a gritty kitchen floor!
4.)-After all the rain, we were lucky to only have standing water around the edge of our yard. Xavier took the opportunity to practice his casting skills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I saw that top photo of Xavier and showed it to Jamie. "Look," I said, "That's how you know he's Shawn's son!"

We're jealous you only got a little flooding on your lawn....