Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah Staying Alive, Staying Alive






This past weekend we traveled to Champaign, Illinois for my cousin Christine's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and it was great to see a lot of our family. The best part, of course, is always the reception, and no one loves a wedding reception more than the little kids. Xavier ran right to the dance floor and stayed there all night. You can see some of his dancing skills here. I was not able to get a picture of him putting his sweater vest over his head and running around or acting like a monster and chasing the girls. You will see a picture of him dancing with an older (and more agressive, I might add) girl who caused my first heartbreak. At one point, I tried to go out and dance with Xavier, thinking he would be thrilled to dance with his mom. Know what he said? "No, Mommy. I want to dance with that little girl." What? Are you kidding me? This has already begun? *sigh*

1 comment:

VASANTHI VASUDEVAN said...

Ha ha ha ...!!
Yes mama, looks like this has already begun.:D

Very well written. Nice and funny. Liked it very much.